Exploring Ireland – 7 Must visit locations beyond Dublin.
At 365Tickets Ireland we have an array of tours which allows you to see all of the best parts of the island of Ireland. Ireland is beautiful and famous for its lush green grass and natural flora and fauna. Many tourists tend to only visit Ireland’s capital city Dublin, which means they do not see some of the most spectacular sites this island has to offer.
Here are some of our top recommendations for when you are visiting the Emerald Isle.
1) Cliffs of Moher – These cliffs are of outstanding natural beauty and have been the inspiration for many Irish Folk tales. They have also been featured in many films and Tv series including the Harry Potter films. We have a number of tours which feature the Cliffs of Moher – https://www.365tickets.ie/search?q=cliffs+of+moher
2) Northern Ireland – We have many tours and attractions in Northern Ireland which are not to be missed! Northern Ireland is renounced for its friendly atmosphere and is home to the UNESCO World Heritage Site The Giant’s Causeway. It is also one of the main locations for the popular TV Series Game of Thrones!
3) Belfast – Belfast is rapidly becoming a ‘city breakers’ key destination! Cheaper than Dublin, but maintaining the famous Irish charm, Belfast is a fantastic city for anyone interested in History, pub culture and great craic (Irish for fun)! Visit the award winning Titanic Experience or learn about the city’s troubled history by taking the Crumlin Road Gaol Tour.
4) Cork – County Cork is at the very bottom of the Island and boasts a warmer climate than the rest of the island. It is known for its beauty with its colourful houses and fishing villages. The town of Cobh was one of the ports where the Titanic picked up passengers. Learn more about this town by visiting the Titanic Experience Cobh or enjoy an informative walking tour.
5) Wicklow – Wicklow is located very close to Dublin and it is where the singer Hozier is from! It is known as the Garden County as it features some of the best flora and fauna the island has to offer. The Wicklow Gaol Tour is an entertaining and interesting way to spend an afternoon!
6) Kerry- County Kerry is a fun and lively place with lots of things to see and do! We love Dingle, home to Fungi the Dolphin! Dingle also features Dingle Oceanworld which is great for a family day out.
7) Newgrange – Newgrange, County Meath, is a UNCESO World Heritage Site which dates back to 3200BC! It is one of the largest and best preserved burial chambers in Europe. Go from Dublin with our Newgrange and Tara Hill Tour. 15% off until 30th June 2015.
We also have 10% off all multi day rail tours from Dublin which allows you to see some of the most wonderful and awe inspiring sites Ireland has to offer!
We hope that you enjoy exploring Ireland!